Hello, many of you wanted to have him again despite his age.
So I sat down again and converted the Clixtar.
It’s showing its age, as you might expect, but I think it can still be used efficiently today.
YOU MUST NEED THE LATEST VERSION OF THE AUTOLOAD MOD!
– Removed methane from tank assembly
– License plate light truck and removable frame installed
– Fixed tipping particles on dump
– Ball Autoload installed
– Fixed Clixtar work light
v126.96.36.199 (Not Released)
– converted to LS22
– Mud flap decals renewed
– Fliegl Mulde decals renewed
– Tank construction has got methane to it
– Animal transport superstructure got small color choice
– Refrigerated box removed (Currently useless!)
– Shop pictures renewed
– Color choice changed
– The truck itself
– Fliegl trough construction
– Tank body
– Animal transport expansion by Joskin
– Platform structure for autoloading of pallets
– A plateau structure for bale autoloading (no tension belts available!)
– Wood transport structure